Hi, Olá, thank you for visiting this page.
This website has been launched to share the moments from my travels in all around the world through photography and some short writings. I hope the contents will trigger you to set off for another new journey of yours since I, a travel addict, have been always decided my next destination by amazing images and essays.
Brief introduction of myself:
- Now working as a media relations coordinator for a foundation which helps foreign journalists to gather news on Japan
- Offering translation service occasionally between Portuguese/English and Japanese.
Translation (Pt/EN to JP) of the captions of the Brazilian/Portuguese illustrators exhibits at Bologna Illustrators Exhibition 2015, 2016 and 2017 @Itabashi Art Museum
- Worked as a tour planner/conductor/sales for a Japanese travel agency for three years and has license of a professional licensed guide of Japan.
- Lived in Ohio (U.S.A.) and Coimbra (Portugal)
- Loves traveling. Favorite places: Jungfraujoch, Napoli, Cassis, Timor-leste, Miyakojima and more…!
- Loves photography! Nikon D3200 is my buddy from September, 2013; Have started using Nikon FE and Olympus OM1, a film camera both borrowed from her father from December, 2016.
The title “Colorful” is from one letter of my name in Japanese character: “彩”
Last updated on September 9, 2017.