Do you need a guide/interpreter to discover something really local while traveling Tokyo? Please contact me from here!
Why you choose me?
- I am a Licensed Guide Interpreter who is certificated by the Japanese government to provide guiding service to tourists.
- I am well trained in tourism: I worked for a Japanese travel agency and worked as a tour planner/tour conductor. One part of my actual job is even making tour plans.
- I simply would like to help tourist enjoy Tokyo and to tell about Japan.
What I can provide you?
…is to plan, arrange and accompany a tour (either one location, half day or day trip) according to your wishes.
The difference from other guided tours is that the guide (me) is also the planner. Usually, guides are just guides and do not understand what you expect for the trip until the day of the trip.
I’ll try my best to create a unique plan just for you!
When I guide you…
- to one location (like a very local Japanese pub/bar [Izakaya]): 5,000 JPY
- for a half day trip (three hours): 20,000 JPY
- for a day trip (eight hours): 40,000 JPY
*The value above is consultation and guiding fee and it does not include cost for entrance, food, drinks and transportation.
Let me know where you would like to go, what you would like to do and what kind of foods you would like to try from here. Just an inquiry will also do!